Här hittar du alla publikationer och utkast som har skrivits inom HOPE.
- Bothner, F., Dorner, F., Herrmann, A., Fischer, H., & Sauerborn, R. (2019). Explaining climate policies’ popularity—An empirical study in four European countries. Environmental Science & Policy, 92, 34–45. text
- Sköld, B., Baltruszewicz, M., Aall, C., Andersson, C., Herrmann, A., Amelung, D., … Sauerborn, R. (2018). Household Preferences to Reduce Their Greenhouse Gas Footprint: A Comparative Study from Four European Cities. Sustainability, 10, 4044. text
- Bruyère, S., Dubois, G., Baltruszewicz, M., Ceron, J.-P., Sköld, B., Andersson, C., Louis, V., Sorgho, R., Barbier, C.(2018). A dynamic and generic household carbon footprint calculator to simulate mitigation choices for households (submitted).
- Wilkinson, P., Fischer, H., Louis, V.R., Herrmann, A., Amelung, D., Barbier; C., Dubois, G., Nadaud, F., Sköld, B., & Sauerborn, R. (2018). Multi-criteria assessment of household preferences for reducing greenhouse gas emissions: an analysis of household survey data from four European countries. Global Public Health.
- Moberg, K.R., Aall, C., Dorner, F., Reimerson, E., Ceron, J.-P., Sköld, B., Sovacool, B.K., & Piana, V. (201). Mobility, food, and housing: Responsibility, individual consumption, and demand-side policies in European deep decarbonisation pathways. Energy Efficiency. text
- Hermann, A., Fischer, H., Amelung, D., Litvine, D., Aall, C., Andersson, C., Baltruszewicz, M., Barbier, C., Bruyère, S., Bénévise, F., Dubois, G., Louis, V.R., Nilsson., M., Moberg, K. R., Sköld, B., Sauerborn, R. (2017). Household preferences for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in four european high-income countries : does health information matter? A mixed-methods study protocol, BMC Public Health. Download pdf
- Moberg, K. R., Louis, V., Aall, C., Baltruszewicz, M., Ceron, J.-P., Reimerson, E., & Dorner, F. (2016). HOPE for reducing consumption-related GHG emissions? Conference: 1.5 Degrees: Meeting the challenges of the Paris Agreement Environmental Change Institute – Oxford University. Download pdf
- Sauerborn, R., Aall, C., Nilsson, M., Barbier, C., Dubois, G., Wilkinson, P., & Louis, V. (2016). Household preferences to reduce their carbon footprint – a comparative study from 4 European cities. International Society for Environmental Epidemiology Annual Conference 2016, Rome.
- Neuendorf, F., Sauerborn, R., Health co-benefits and household preferences for reducing
greenhouse gas emission in Europe, Pitch Presentation, European Public Health Conference
- The HOPE tool – theoretical basis for simulating households’ greenhouse gas emission reduction
- Patterns of households’ greenhouse gas emissions: Comparative study of greenhouse gas footprints in four European high income countries
- Households choices in reducing their greenhouse gas emissions: results and methodological challenges of a 2-stage simulation in an urban household sample from Germany, France, Norway and Sweden
- Cost–effectiveness of households’ mitigation choices: a comparison of four European high income countries
- Households’ perceptions of their role in mitigating climate change – a four country comparison of Germany, France, Norway and Sweden
- Households’ preferences for reducing greenhouse gas emissions – motivators, barriers and policy implications
- Does health matter? Health as a motivator for engaging households in climate change mitigation